Jessica and David celebrated a midsummer wedding in July at Creativo Loft in Chicago. Family and friends helped with flowers, cake and photos to make their intimate gathering special. The bride wore a Korean gown for the ceremony that was absolutely stunning, and then changed into a lovely coral party dress afterwards. The groom wore a handsome charcoal gray summer suit with a dapper vest and tie. The decor featured touches of natural rustic charm with multicolor garden style floral centerpieces, as well as a bright ivory and gold color scheme for their late afternoon ceremony and early evening reception. It was a pleasure working with Schaul’s Catering and Events, Tablescapes, and BBJ Linen for this sweet summer celebration. Creativo Loft venue photography by Sarah Toulouse.
Margaret and Hector celebrated their marriage and cultural heritages with a Polish-Mexican summer wedding at Creativo Loft in Chicago. We definitely hit our venue capacity with 70 guests, Polish and Mexican catering, and a Mariachi Band! The vibrant colors, wedding cake with Mexican papel picado design, delicious international cuisine, and our fun props and polaroids station made for a festive reception.
- Photography © Giorgio Ventola - Wedding Creativo / Creativo Loft
- Church ceremony: Holy Trinity Catholic Church Chicago
- Reception: Creativo Loft / Sarah Toulouse - venue event coordinator
- Catering: Kasia's Polish Deli & Food Evolution - Mexican
- Bar Service: Spritzology
- Cake: Elysia Root Cakes
- Flowers: Steve's Flower Market
- Polaroid cameras and props station: Creativo Loft
- Printed items: Creativo Loft and Minted
- Rentals: Tablescapes and BBJ Linen
- Mariachi band: father of the groom